Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Public records request

Note:If you are requesting workers’ compensation claim records, do not complete the form below. Complete and return Form 3088.

For more information or help with a records request, contact DCBS Communications Director Mark Peterson at or 971-283-5405.