Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Insurers and service companies

Diverse business group

What licensees need to know

Insurers and service companies, or third-party administrators (TPAs), must have a license from the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation, as well as submit several pieces of information to register with the Workers’ Compensation Division (WCD). The WCD Audit Team also regularly audits them.

These webpages provide resources to help insurers and service companies meet the state’s requirements and process workers’ claims accurately and timely.

Disability calculators

Access calculators for temporary disability (TTD/TPD) benefits, permanent total disability (PTD) benefits, and permanent partial disability (PPD) benefits.

Electronic data interchange (EDI)

Electronic billing and reporting helps reduce errors and eliminate paper reporting. Learn about Oregon’s EDI products.


Call the Workers’ Compensation Division Insurer Registration team at 503-947-7705 or email

Call the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation, Insurer Licensing: 503-947-7981

For more information about disputes, sanctions, and who to contact, view our resource guide.